I'm trying to read the data from my ISKRA AM550 but I still only manage to get binary response that I cannot interpret. What I know:
- Electricity counter AM550 from ISKRAEMECO with P1 port
- serial cable P1 to USB port
- My provider states the following info:
- interface is P1 DSMR 5.0
- protocol: DLMS/COSEM
- frame length: 154 bytes (no idea where and if i need this parameter)
- 115200, 8bits, no parity, 1 stop bit.
- data pushed every 5 sec
- the data are not "in clear" but they are not encrypted.
- According to the last point above, I have no key from my provider.
- Plus I have a list of OBIS codes like "1-0:1.7.0 -> instantaneous power", etc.
What I have tried:
- installed Gurux.DLMS.Client.Example.python
- setup env according to your video
>>> python main.py -S /dev/ttyUSB0:115200:8None2 -t Verbose
which spits out:
I also printed the binary response I get when connecting to the serial port, here is one of the message (again coming every 5 sec.):
I tried to understand it with the help of your translator but did not manage.